No. of Employees : 100~200 86-20-23313589
12V led strips lighting yellow color white pcb 60leds strips
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE ,ROSH, TUV,UL,FCC etc|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1-30 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||30 pcs/box|
|Delivery Time:||14 Days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, West Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000pcs per week|
Low voltage led strips lighting,yellow color white pcb 60leds
Yellow color 60leds IP20 indoor lighting,12vdc flexible led strip
1. Available in single colors: red, green, blue, yellow, white, warm white, etc.
2. DC12V, 60leds/m, 4.8w/m, with amber, white and black background.
3. Cuttable every 3LEDs along the cutting marks, pack in reel, 5m/reel in normal, different length is available.
4. With 3M tape in the back, very simple to install at any surfaces.
5. No ultraviolet and infrared radiation, low heat-release, long lifetime for 35,000hrs.
6. No dark space and with 120° view angle.
7. CE and RoHS approved.
A. Connector of strip to strip and connector of strip to power are both available:
1. Cut along the mark line, tear a little bit 3M tape from the mark. If 3M tape is not peeled off a little,
it will be not easy to insert the strip into the connector.
2. Pull the black plastic lock out from the connector, insert strip.
3. Make sure the soldering pads fully touch the conjunction metal.
4. Push the plastic lock back towards the middle in the lock position.
5. Do not use too much strength while pulling the plastic lock, otherwise it can destroy the connector.
B. Notes for flexible LED strip mounting:
1. Please make sure that the back-surface of SMD LED ribbons are clean and dry. Dirt, oil, silicon oil, etc.
2. Make sure that the adhesive backing is removed completely to guarantee perfect mounting.
3. After the SMD LED ribbon is well-positioned, press the strip with an appropriate force.
1) Architectural decorative lighting.
2) Archway, canopy & bridge edge lighting.
3) Amusement park, theater & aircraft cabin mood lighting.
4) Emergency hallway lighting.
5) Auditorium walkway lighting.
6) Stairway accent lighting.
7) Concealed lighting.
8) Backlighting for signage letters.
9) Channel letter lighting.
10) Cove lighting.